Feedback and requests
You’re an important part of our process. Your feedback is a valuable way for us to learn what we can do to improve our service and how we can better meet your needs. We encourage you to provide feedback in one of the following ways:
- Use our online contact form. Please be sure to choose “Accessibility & Accommodation” as your topic of feedback
- Download a form to provide feedback by fax or mail
- Call us toll-free at 1.800.728.6440.
- Fax: 204.326.3102
Large-Print / PDF-Printed Material
All of our printed communications are available in an alternate format upon request. To receive a large-print or PDF version, simply fill out the contact form above, or email your request to email@example.com.
Your online experience
There are a number of accessibility features on your computer and mobile device that can help maximize the comfort of your online experience:
- Increase the size of the text on your screen
- Magnify the contents on the screen
- Enable high-contrast text
- Activate text dictation
For help on customizing any of these features, choose the appropriate link(s) for your operating system and/or browser. To modify system colours, text size, mouse pointers or enable text-to-speech, choose the appropriate link for your operating system:
To learn how to use the zoom magnification features or enable high-contrast text, choose the link for your browser: