How to deposit a cheque using the SCU mobile app
Please note, this feature is only available in the mobile app.
Skip a trip to the branch or ATM by using your mobile device to quickly, easily, and securely deposit cheques into your account.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the Dashboard, select Mobile Deposit.
○ Alternatively, you can go to the same menu by selecting Move money, then Mobile deposit.
- Press Select an Account to pick the account you’d like to deposit the cheque into.
- Enter the cheque amount.
- Select the camera icon beside the Front of cheque option. You will need to give permission for the app to access your camera.
- Hold your mobile phone over your cheque and ensure the cheque is visible and centred within the white frame. Then, take a picture by pressing the white circle icon.
- Select the camera icon beside the Back of cheque option. Hold your mobile phone over your cheque and take a picture by pressing the white circle icon.
- Review your cheque images and select Continue.
○ If you would like to make changes, or you’ve changed your mind about depositing the cheque, you can select Cancel at any time.
- Confirm your deposit details and select Confirm.