How to download a void cheque in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
A void cheque can be used to provide banking information for payroll, direct deposit, or preauthorized payments.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the bottom main menu, select Activity.
○ Alternatively, you can go to the same menu by selecting Accounts, then selecting the three dots beside the account you would like the void cheque for.
- Select Download a void cheque.
- Select the account you want the void cheque for.
- Press Export at the bottom of the page to download the PDF. You then have the option to:
○ Share the void cheque through email or text
○ Save the void cheque to your files
○ Print the void cheque