How to make a corporate tax payment in online banking
Please note, this feature is not available through our mobile app.
- Sign in to business online banking.
- Select Transfers & Payments in the top banner.
- Under Payments, select Pay corporate taxes.
- You can now file or remit your payment. Select the File/Remit icon.
- To remit your Corporate Tax, you'll need to start by entering the remittance information. Select the calendar icon and enter the Fiscal period end date.
- Press Continue.
- Enter the Payment amount. The system will automatically select your main account as the default payment account, but you may choose an alternative account.
- Select the calendar icon to enter the Payment date and press Continue.
- Confirm the details, and if correct, select Continue.