How to recover your username in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
- In the login screen, press Forgot username or password?
- Select Recover username.
- Enter the mobile phone number that we have on file for you and press Confirm.
- As an extra layer of security, we’ll send an authentication code through text to confirm your request. Enter the code and press Continue.
- For security reasons, only part of your username will appear in online banking. If you remember your username at this point, you can proceed to log in.
- If you would like to receive your full username, press the circle beside your username.
- Enter your login password and press Continue. If you have also forgotten your password, please call us at 1.800.728.6440.
- Your full username will also be sent to the mobile phone number we have on file for you. Once you’ve received your username, you can use this information to log in to your account.
Smart tip: Looking for your username in the mobile app? You can find it by going to the Dashboard and selecting the profile icon in the top left corner.