How to reset your password in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
- In the SCU mobile app login screen, press Forgot username or password?
- Select Reset password.
- Enter your Username (you can also enter your debit card number if you’d like).
- Check the Mobile phone number box and enter your mobile phone number.
- Press Continue.
- As an extra layer of security, we’ll send an authentication code through text message to confirm your request.
- Enter the code and press Continue.
- Under Password details, enter your New password.
- Enter your password again under Confirm new password.
- Select Confirm. Your password will be reset, and you can log in to your account.