How to set up account alerts in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
Account alerts help you to monitor your accounts more closely by notifying you about key account activities like withdrawals, account balances, insufficient funds, and failed transactions.
- Sign in to SCU online banking.
- Select My SCU.
- Under Alerts, select Account.
- Select which account you would like to set an alert for.
- You will see a list of available alerts on this page. Select any alert and press the toggle switch to set how you would like to be notified (through Text, Email, or Push notification). A green toggle switch means the alert is set up for the account.
○ For some of the account alerts, such as the withdrawal limit, you will need to set a dollar amount that triggers the alert. If your account ever exceeds the set dollar amount, you will receive the alert.
○ If you’re setting up a balance alert, you’ll receive the alert between 12 a.m. and 3 a.m.
- Select Save to finish setting up your account alert(s).