Account alerts help you to monitor your accounts more closely by notifying you about key account activities like withdrawals, account balances, insufficient funds, and failed transactions.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the bottom main menu, select More.
- Select Alerts, then Account alerts.
- Select which account you would like to set an alert for.
- You will see a list of available alerts on this page. Select any alert and press the toggle switch to set how you would like to be notified (through Text, Email, or Push notification). A green toggle switch means the alert is set up for the account.
○ For some of the account alerts, such as the withdrawal limit, you will need to set a dollar amount that triggers the alert. If your account ever exceeds the set dollar amount, you will receive the alert.
○ If you’re setting up a balance alert, you’ll receive the alert between 12 a.m. and 3 a.m.
- Select Save to finish setting up your account alert(s).