How to set up main accounts in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
Simplify your day-to-day banking by choosing the main account that works best for you. Your main account, noted with a red star, is the default account for transfers and payments.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the main menu, select More.
- Select General Settings.
- Press Customize accounts.
- Choose a main account by selecting the star outline icon beside the account.
- Once you’ve chosen a new main account, the star icon will be filled in and the changes will save automatically.
Smart tip: The Customize accounts menu also allows you to edit your account names. Simply select the pencil icon to change the account nickname.