How to sign in as a delegate for the first time in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
A delegate is an individual who is able to initiate digital banking transactions on your behalf. As a delegate, you do not need to be a member of SCU.
- Sign in to online banking.
- Enter your assigned Username and select Continue.
- Enter the username you received from the signer and the temporary password you received via email address or mobile phone number, then press Sign in.
- As an extra layer of security, we’ll send an authentication code through email or text to confirm your request. Select either Text message or Email.
- Enter the code and select Continue.
- Create a new password. Re-enter this password and select Proceed to sign in. You will sign in with your new password.