How to transfer funds to another SCU member in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
- Sign in to SCU online banking.
- Press Transfers & Payments.
- Under Transfers, select Transfer funds.
- Under Transfer from, choose an account to transfer the money from. Your main account will be selected by default, but you can also choose another account.
- Select Another SCU member.
- Enter the SCU member’s 12-digit account number.
- Under Transfer details, enter the transfer amount and frequency (Immediate, Scheduled, or Recurring).
- If you select Scheduled, press the calendar icon to enter the send date.
- If you select Recurring, use the drop down bar to select frequency. Press the calendar icon to enter the Start date and End date.
- Though optional, you can choose to type a short memo to add to this transfer. This memo will appear on your transaction history and your statement.
- Select Continue.
- Verify the details of your transfer, and select Continue.
- For security purposes, you will receive an authentication code to the mobile phone number or email address provided. Enter this code to complete the transaction.
- If you think you'll be repeating this transaction, you can set it as a favourite. Select the Favourites button (a heart icon) to save this as a favourite transaction. Then, enter the transaction name and select Add to favourites.
- If at any time you change your mind about sending the Interac e-Transfer, simply select Cancel at the bottom of the page.