Skip To Content

I am not a U.S. or international person. What do these laws mean for me?

We are required to have all members, Canadians included, declare their tax residency and provide supporting documentation when opening a membership. If you have an existing account and there is an indication that you may be either a U.S. or international person, we may ask you to complete a form declaring your tax residency and to provide additional documentation or information to support your declaration.

Cookie Consent

We use cookies on our site to improve your experience.