Your child's first chequing account for day-to-day spending, available for members ages 18 and under.
A day-to-day banking account to help your child learn how to manage their day-to-day finances
What comes with this account?
- Unlimited free monthly debits, including cheques, debits, transfers, Interac® direct payments, Canadian credit union ATM debits and transfers, CU BY PHONE® bill payments, online banking bill payments, and preauthorized debits
- Unlimited free Interac e-Transfer® per month
- Earns interest daily and is paid monthly
- Automatically transitions to a Standard Pack Chequing account at age 19
- Includes a debit card, with the ability to link to the parents' digital banking
Benefits included with all of our chequing accounts
Manage your accounts on the go
Enjoy free access to online banking and our mobile app anytime, anywhere.
Your savings are protected
All deposits are guaranteed 100% by the Deposit Guarantee Corporation of Manitoba.*
Enjoy ding free® ATM access
Skip ATM surcharge fees at Canadian credit unions that are part of the ding free network.
Tips & tools
Here are a few ways for you to get the most from your account.
Personal chequing fees
|Standard Pack Chequing||$0.00|
|Value Pack Chequing||$8.95|
|StudentFLEX™ Daily Account||$0.00|
|StudentFLEX™ Infinite Daily Account||$10.00|
|On Track Pack Chequing||$5.00|
|Golden Chequing Account||$0.00|
*Includes all savings and chequing accounts, RRSPs, RRIFs, TFSAs, and GICs.
®CU BY PHONE is a registered trademark owned by Credit Union Central of Canada, used under license.
® ding free is a registered trademark of Central 1 Credit Union, used under license.
® Interac is a registered trademark of Interac Corp. Used under license.
Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of Interac Corp. Used under license.