Less paper, or paperless
Save time and paper by choosing to receive digital monthly statements.
Why go paperless?
- It’s better for the environment: Switching to online statements reduces your carbon footprint and means less paper waste ends up in our landfills.
- It saves time: Once you sign up for digital statements, accessing your monthly statement is as easy as logging in to digital banking. No more filing paperwork, searching through your filing cabinet, or shredding documents.
- It removes the clutter: Save space and clean up your office by reducing the amount of paper you need to store.
How do I go paperless?
Going paperless is easy. There are three ways you can update your statement preferences:
- Log in to either online banking or our mobile app
- Give us a call at 1.800.728.6440
- Visit any SCU branch
Not ready to go paperless? Consider combining your statements.
If you hold both single and joint accounts, you may be receiving multiple account statements each month. To combine them, fill out our SCU Statement Combining Form and send it to us through one of four ways:
- Drop it off at your nearest SCU branch
- Fax it to 204.326.3102
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to:
Steinbach Credit Union
Attn: Finance Department
333 Main Street, Steinbach, MB R5G 1B1
We’ll start making the changes as soon as we receive your request. It may take more than one statement cycle for changes to take effect.