Skip To Content

Which schools qualify for Educational Assistant Payments?

Most Canadian post-secondary institutions and programs qualify for the RESP Educational Assistance Payments. Visit the Government of Canada website for a full list of qualifying institutions and additional information here.

Cookie Consent

We use cookies on our site to improve your experience.