How to accept an Interac e-Transfer® in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
When someone sends you an Interac e-Transfer, you'll receive a notification via email or text message. To accept, follow these steps:
- If you receive an Interac e-Transfer notification through email, you can either select the SCU logo or choose Select a different financial institution.
- Select your Province or Territory.
- Select your Credit Union. Please choose Steinbach Credit Union from the dropdown menu.
- Press Deposit.
- Enter your login information.
- Enter the security question, then press either Accept or Decline.
- If you Accept the transfer, select an account to receive the funds. You also have the option to send a message to the sender.
- Review the transfer details and press Continue.