How to change your password in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
- Sign into the SCU mobile app.
○ Forgot your password? See our password recovery tutorial.
- On the main menu, select More, then select Security settings.
- Select Password.
- Enter your current password, then choose a new password.
- Re-enter your password to confirm, then select Continue.
- Select Continue again.
- As an extra layer of security, we’ll send an authentication code through text message to confirm your request.
- Enter the code and press Continue. Your password has been changed.
Smart tip: Change your passwords often to keep your digital banking secure. Visit our fraud prevention centre to learn how to create safer passwords.