How to delete a scheduled transfer or principal-only payment in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the main menu, select Move Money.
- Press View scheduled transfers.
○ Alternatively, you can go to the same menu by selecting Activity, then View scheduled transfers.
- Select the transfer you wish to remove.
- Press Delete.
- Confirm the transfer details, then select Delete.
Note: You can only delete a scheduled transfer or principal-only payment that you have set up. You aren’t able to cancel a preauthorized transfer that was set up by an SCU employee (ex. a loan or mortgage payment).