How to filter and export transactions in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the Dashboard, select an account from the top carousel to view the Account details.
○ Alternatively, you can go to the same page by selecting Accounts from the main menu, then choosing an account from the list.
- The page will display transactions from the last 30 days. To view transactions made earlier, press the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the screen.
- Press the calendar icons to select a new date range.
- Choose additional filter options by pressing the arrow in the Filter bybox.
○ Options include All statement items, Amount, Bill payments only, Cheque number, Cheques only, Confirmation number, Deposits only, Description, and Withdrawals only.
- Select Apply filter to view filtered transactions.
- To export the transactions, select the three dots beside the magnifying glass.
- On the popup menu, select Share.
Press See PDF or Share to save the transactions to your files or to send them to someone else.