How to make transfers between your accounts in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
- Sign in to SCU online banking.
- Select Transfers & Payments.
- Under Transfers select Transfer funds.
- Under Transfer from, choose an account to transfer the money from. Your main account is selected by default, but you can select another account if you would like.
- Under Transfer to, press the arrow to choose an account receive the money.
- Under Transfer details, enter the transfer amount and frequency (Immediate, Scheduled, or Recurring).
- If you select Scheduled, press the calendar icon to enter the send date.
- If you select Recurring, use the drop down bar to select the frequency (daily, weekly, biweekly, etc).
- Press the calendar icon to enter the Start date and End date.
- If you'd like, you can enter a short memo to add to this transfer. This memo will appear on your transaction history and your statement.
- Select Continue.
- Review the transfer details and press Continue.
- If you think you'll be repeating this transaction, you can set it as a favourite. Select Add favourite to save this as a favourite transaction. Then, enter the transaction name and press Confirm.
- If at any time you change your mind about sending the transfer, simply select Cancel at the bottom of the page.
Smart tip: You can also make a contribution to your TFSA or RRSP.