How to make transfers between your accounts in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- From the Dashboard, press the Transfers icon.
○ Alternatively, you can go to the same menu by selecting Move money from the main menu.
- Select Transfer funds.
- Under Transfer from, choose an account to transfer the money from. Your main account will automatically be selected, but you can press the arrow icon to choose another account.
- Under Transfer to, My account will be selected by default. Read our tutorial to learn how to send a transfer to another member.
- Under Account, select the account that you want to receive the funds.
- Under Transfer details, enter the transfer amount and frequency (Immediate, Scheduled, or Recurring).
- If you select Scheduled, press the calendar icon to enter the send date.
- If you select Recurring, use the drop down bar to select the frequency. Press the calendar icon enter the Start date and End date.
- If you'd like, you can enter a short memo to add to this transfer. This memo will appear on your transaction history and your statement.
- Select Continue.
- Review and confirm the transfer details and press Continue.
- If you think you'll be repeating this transaction, you can set it as a favourite. Select Add favourite to save this as a favourite transaction. Then, enter the transaction name and press Confirm.
- If at any time you change your mind about sending the transfer, simply select Cancel at the bottom of the page.
Smart tip: You can also make a contribution to your TFSA or RRSP.