How to manage pending transactions in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
- Sign in to business online banking.
- Under Business Services, select Pending transactions.
- From this screen, you will see three types of pending transactions:
○ Pending your approval: Transactions that can’t be processed until you give your approval.
○ Third-party approval: Transactions initiated by a signer or delegate requiring another signer’s approval.
○ Cancelled/expired: Transactions that weren’t approved in time or were cancelled.
- To approve or decline a pending transaction listed under Pending your approval, select the check mark or (X) button.
○ Alternately, you can perform the same action by selecting the transaction and pressing the Approve or Decline button.
- To cancel a transaction, press the (X) icon.
○ Alternately, you can perform the same action by selecting the transaction and pressing the Cancel button.
Smart tip: Stay on top of pending transactions by registering for business alerts, which will send you a text message or email notification when a transaction is pending your approval. Learn how to sign up for business alerts.