How to manage pending transactions in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the main menu, select Activity, then Business Services.
- From this screen, you will see three types of pending transactions:
○ Your approval: Transactions that can’t be processed until you give your approval.
○ Third-party approval: Transactions initiated by a signer or delegate requiring another signer’s approval.
○ Cancelled/expired: Transactions that weren’t approved in time or were cancelled.
- To approve or decline a pending transaction listed under Your approval, select the three dots, then select Approve or Decline.
○ Alternately, you can perform the same action by selecting the transaction and pressing the Approve or Decline button.
- To cancel a transaction, press the (X) icon.
○ Alternately, you can perform the same action by selecting the transaction and pressing the Cancel button.
Smart tip: Stay on top of pending transactions by registering for business alerts, which will send you a text message or email notification when a transaction is pending your approval. Learn how to sign up for business alerts.