How to manage widgets in the mobile app
Please note, this feature is only available in the mobile app.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the main menu, select More.
- Select General settings, then Widget settings.
- Press the toggle switch to enable a widget:
○ Favourites: Press the plus icon (+) and select the favourite transactions you wish to add. Once selected, click the plus icon in the top right corner of the screen.
○ Account balances: Press the plus icon (+) next to Add account. Choose a widget name, then press the arrow next to Account to choose an account to add to the widget (note, only chequing accounts can be used for this widget).
○ Percentage to a goal: Enter a goal amount to display (note, only chequing accounts can be used for this widget).
- Once you’ve entered all the information, press the plus icon (+) in the top right corner to add your widget.
- You can edit or remove your widgets at any time by selecting the existing widget to view its details.