How to set a favourite transaction
You can set favourite transactions for a variety of actions, including:
- Member to member transfers
- Recurring bill payments
- Interac e-Transfer®
- Before you can set a transaction as a favourite, you will need to make a transaction. Start by signing in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the Dashboard, select Transfers.
○ Alternatively, you can go to the same menu by selecting Move Money, then pressing Transfer funds.
- Select the account you want to Transfer from.
- Select where you want to Transfer to. You can transfer to your own account (My account) or to Another SCU member.
- If you are transferring within your own accounts, select the account where you want the transfer to go.
- Enter the amount into the Transfer details.
- Select the Transfer type from the options (Immediate, Scheduled, or Recurring) and press Continue.
- Verify the details of your transfer, and select Continue.
- Once your transfer is successfully completed, select Favourite (if you’re using an Android device, press the three dots in the bottom right corner).
- Enter your favourite name for your favourite transaction and select Confirm.
- Select Done.
How to access a favourite transaction
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- Scroll down on the Dashboard to view your Favourites.
- Press Show more to see a full list of your favourite transactions.
○ Alternatively, you can go to the same menu by selecting More on the main menu. Then, press General settings and select Favourite transactions.
- Select the transaction to view, edit, delete, or use the transaction.
○ Each time you use the transaction, you can adjust any details as needed.
Smart tip: When editing your transaction, you can customize it by:
- Adding a photo to the transaction
- Choosing which transactions are viewable on the main Dashboard
- Renaming your transaction