How to set up favourite transactions in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
How to set a favourite transaction
You can set favourite transactions for a variety of actions, including:
- Member to member transfers
- Recurring bill payments
- Interac e-Transfer®
- Before you can set a transaction as a favourite, you will need to make a transaction. Start by signing in to online banking.
- Select Transfers and Payments.
- Under transfers, select Transfer funds.
- Select the Account you want to Transfer from.
- Select where you want to Transfer to. You can transfer to your own account or to Another SCU member.
- If you are transferring within your own accounts, select the account where you want the transfer to go.
- Enter the amount into the Transfer details.
- Select the Transfer type from the options (Immediate, Scheduled, or Recurring) and press Continue.
- Add a memo (optional).
- Review your transfer details and select Continue.
- Once your transfer is successfully completed, select the Favourite button (a heart icon) from the top menu.
- Enter a favourite name for your favourite transaction and select Add to favourites.
How to access a favourite transaction
- Sign in to online banking.
- After you have set up a favourite transaction, select Accounts, then Favourite transactions.
- Choose your named transaction from Favourites.
- Select the Use button (a heart icon) and review your saved favourite transaction.
- You can either complete the favourite transaction with the saved fields, or if you make changes to any of the fields, you can save your changes as a new favourite.
- To delete a favourite transaction, press the red trash can icon beside the transaction.
Smart tip: When editing your transaction, you can customize it by:
- Adding a photo to the transaction
- Choosing which transactions are viewable on the main menu
- Renaming your transaction