Using online banking or our mobile app, you can open new personal chequing and savings accounts in a matter of minutes.
- Sign in to SCU online banking.
- Under Accounts, select Open account.
- Under Chequing or Savings, select See all accounts.
- Scroll through the list of available accounts and press Open account.
- Enter the account details. Some of these details will change depending on the type of account you are opening, but Account name and Intended use are always required. You also have the option to:
○ Give your account a custom nickname.
○ Add funds into your account immediately.
- Press Continue. Confirm your account details and select Continue. The account will immediately be opened and will appear in your account list.