How to pay a bill in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
- Sign in to online banking.
- Select Transfers & Payments.
- Press the Pay Bills option under the Payments category.
- Under Pay from, select the account you want to use to pay your bill. You can make payments for multiple payees at a time.
- Select Make payments for immediate or scheduled payments.
- Select Schedule recurring payments for recurring daily, bi-weekly, monthly, or yearly payments. This payment type will require a start and end date.
- Under Pay to, choose a payee.
- Enter the payment amount in the space provided.
- Leaving the date as today’s date will make the payment immediate. If you want to schedule a payment for a later date, press the calendar icon and enter a date.
- Select Continue.
- Review your transaction details. If everything is correct, choose Continue.
- Once your transaction is completed, you can Share or Favourite the transaction if you wish.
Note: The cut off time to cancel a payment is 10 p.m. Any payments made after 10:20 p.m. will not be processed until a later day.