- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- From the Dashboard, select the Pay bills icon.
○ Choose the Make Payments tab for immediate or scheduled bill payments.
○ Choose Recurring payments to make payments that can occur daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or yearly. This payment type will require a start and end date.
- Under Pay from, select the account to pay your bill from.
- Press Add Payment.
- Press the drop down arrow next to Pay to, then select a payee from the list.
- Enter the payment amount in the space provided.
- Leaving the date as today’s date will make the payment immediate. If you want to schedule a payment for a later date, press the calendar icon and enter a date.
- Select Add payment.
- Press Add another payment if you wish to set up another immediate or scheduled payment.
- Once you have set up your desired payments, press Continue.
- Review your transaction details. If everything is correct, choose Continue.
- Once your transaction is completed, you can Share or Favourite the transaction if you wish.
Note: The cut off time to cancel a payment is 10 p.m. Any payments made after 10:20 p.m. will not be processed until a later day.