How to reset your password as a delegate in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
In order to reset your password, you will need to have a mobile phone number associated with your profile. If you only have an email address, the signer will need to edit your details. See our tutorial to learn how to edit a delegate's details.
- Press Forgot username or password?
- Enter your username and mobile phone number.
- Press Continue.
- For security purposes, you will receive a seven-digit authentication code.
- Enter this code and press Continue.
- Choose a new password.
- If the password reset is successful, you will receive a green check mark with the message, "Password successfully reset."
- Enter your username and new password to proceed to digital banking.
Smart tip for signers: The Reset password button under Delegate management does not reset a delegate's password. This feature simply requires the delegate to change their password the next time they log in.