How to send a two-way message in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
Two-way messaging is a secure way to ask a question in the digital banking platform.
- Sign in to online banking.
- Select the envelope icon in the top right corner.
- On this menu, you can view Received, Sent, and Deleted messages.
- To send a message, select New Message. To delete a message, select the trash bin icon on the right side.
- Under Type, choose a subject from the list of options.
- Enter a Subject.
- Enter your message and press Send. You will receive a notification that your message has been sent successfully.