How to send a two-way message in the mobile app
This feature is also available in online banking. See our online banking instructions for more details.
Two-way messaging is a secure way to ask a question in the digital banking platform.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- Select the envelope icon in the top right corner.
- On this menu, you can view Received, Sent, and Deleted messages. To send a message, select the pencil icon (or a plus sign (+) if you’re using an Android device).
- Under Type, choose a subject from the list of options.
- Enter a Subject.
- Enter your message and press Send. You will receive a notification that your message has been sent successfully.