How to set up Interac e-Transfer® autodeposit in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
Autodeposit is a secure way to receive money without having to answer security questions for every transaction.
- Go to Transfers & Payments.
- Under Interac e-Transfer, select Autodeposit settings.
- Press Add Autodeposit.
- In the Autodeposit details, select either Email or Mobile phone.
- Enter your contact details.
- Choose an account to receive future Interac e-Transfer autodeposits.
- Read the required terms and conditions and check the box.
- Press Continue.
- Confirm your autodeposit details and select Continue again.
- For security purposes, you will need to enter an authentication code to confirm your request. Enter the authentication code you receive either through Email or Text message.
- Press Continue. You'll get a notification from Interac to verify and complete your Autodeposit registration. Press the provided link to confirm your request.