Autodeposit is a secure way to receive money without having to answer security questions for every transaction.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the main menu, select More.
- Press Interac e-Transfer settings.
○ Alternatively, you can go to the same menu by selecting Move money, then Interac e-Transfer.
- Select Autodeposit Settings.
- To add an autodeposit, select the (+) icon in the top right corner.
○ Note, if you have not created an Interac profile, you will need to set this up before enabling autodeposit. View our tutorial to learn how to set up an Interac profile.
- Under Register with, select either Email or Mobile phone.
- Enter your contact details.
- Choose an account to receive future Interac e-Transfer autodeposits.
- Read the required terms and conditions and check the box.
- Select Continue.
- Confirm your autodeposit details and select Continue again.
- For security purposes, you will need to enter an authentication code to confirm your request. Enter the authentication code you receive either through Email or Text message.
- Press Continue. You'll get a notification from Interac to verify and complete your Autodeposit registration. Press the provided link to confirm your request.