Simplify your day-to-day banking by choosing the main account that works best for you. Your main account is the default account for transfers and payments. It’s noted with a red star in your digital banking account list.
- Sign in to SCU online banking.
- Under Accounts, choose Customize accounts.
- One of your accounts will have a red star icon next to it. This is the default Main account.
- If you want a different account as your main account, select the star outline icon beside the other account.
- Once you’ve chosen a new main account, the star icon will be filled in.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
Smart tip: The Customize accounts menu also allows you to:
- Hide an account by toggling the Visible switch
- Choose an account nickname by selecting the pencil icon
- Rearrange your account order by pressing the equals sign (=) and dragging the accounts to the desired order