Security alerts can help identify potential fraudulent activity by notifying you when your password has changed, someone has logged into your account, or a new user has been given biometric access to your profile.
- Sign in to the SCU mobile app.
- On the bottom main menu, select More.
- Select Alerts, select Security alerts.
- You will see a list of available alerts on this page. Select any alert and press the toggle switch to set how you would like to be notified (through Text, Email, or Push notification). A green toggle switch means the alert is set up.
○ Please note: For your security and safety, we have set up three security alerts which will automatically send you an email and can't be turned off. These are the Password changed, New biometric access, and Password attempt lock alerts.
- Select Save to finish setting up your security alert(s).