How to sign in as a new SCU digital banking user in online banking
This feature is also available in our mobile app. See our mobile device instructions for more details.
To get started with digital banking, you will need a debit card number. This can either be a physical debit card or a virtual debit card number. If you don’t have either, simply call us at 1.800.728.6440 or visit us at one of our branches. Then, follow the steps below.
- Log in to online banking by going to scu.mb.ca.
- Type in your 16-digit debit card number and select Continue.
- Select the calendar icon to enter your date of birth.
- Select either the Mobile phone number or Email field and enter your information. As an extra layer of security, we’ll send an authentication code through email or text to confirm your request. If your mobile phone number or email is not up-to-date, call us at 1.800.728.6440.
- If your information is correct, select Confirm and enter the authentication code you received over email or text.
- Select Continue.
- Enter a new username. Your username can be anything, but there can’t be two members with the same username, so your choice may already be taken. Usernames are permanent and may not be changed.
- Enter a new password. Digital banking passwords must be at least 10 characters long and have at least one capital letter, lowercase letter, and number. Special characters work but are optional.
- Re-enter the password you’ve created above to verify.
- Our Direct Services Agreement outlines the terms and conditions governing the Depositor’s use of Direct Services. If you wish, you can click the link to review the agreement and download a copy. If you accept these terms, select the checkbox and press Continue.
- Confirm your account details and press Create user profile. You will now be able to sign in to digital banking using your new username and password.